Whistle Men’s Creek 1484 Road Bike – Gloss Black, 51 cm has the following specifications Whistle Creek 1484 road bike is a nimble road bike made from lightweight triple butted alloy tubing. It features 14 speed Shimano gears for help with tackling those ascents, and dual pivot alloy brakes can always be relied on to bring you to a stop. Topped off with skinny 700c tyres, you’ll keep chalking up the miles on this. Also features Carbon Modoc fork, Shimano A070 14 speed gears and dual pivot QR alloy brakes. Comes with FSA double chainset with alloy cranks, zoom oversize alloy short drop handlebars and Kalloy oversize a-head alloy stem.
- Frame: Lightweight triple butted alloy tubing, with an aero top tube, semi-integrated head tube, and detachable rear gear hanger
- Fork: Carbon Modoc black ultra
- Gears: Shimano A070 14 speed, with Shimano STI shifters, and a Shimano 12/28t 7 speed cassette freewheel
- Brakes: Dual pivot QR alloy brakes, with Shimano brake levers
- Steering: Kalloy oversize a-head alloy stem, with Zoom oversize alloy short drop handlebars
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Whistle Men’s Creek 1484 Road Bike – Gloss Black, 51 cm rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Whistle Men’s Creek 1484 Road Bike – Gloss Black, 51 cm are fine stuff. They after that tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a unmovable product and we are with ease suggest it! considering you however want to know more details on this product, as a result open the reports of those who have already used it