- As a food additive, sodium benzoate has the E number E211.
- Sodium benzoate is a preservative. It is bacteriostatic and fungistatic under acidic conditions.
- It is most widely used in acidic foods such as salad dressings (vinegar), carbonated drinks (carbonic acid), jams and fruit juices (citric acid), pickles (vinegar), and condiments.
- Sodium Benzoate is more commonly used as a food additive because benzoic acid does not dissolve well in water.
- It is also used in fireworks as a fuel in whistle mix, a powder that emits a whistling noise when compressed into a tube and ignited.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Sodium Benzoate 1 Kilogram rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Sodium Benzoate 1 Kilogram are good stuff. They next say this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a fixed idea product and we are with ease recommend it! behind you however desire to know more details upon this product, consequently retrieve the reports of those who have already used it