Maestro has the following specifications The Maestro is a two-in-one scale , with a main scale for weighing heavier items (5 pounds/ 2.25 kilograms of flour, for instance) and a pop out small scale for weighing lighter items (such as yeast or baking powder), accurate to one-tenth of a gram. It ensures accuracy in following (and repeating) a recipe. When you measure by weight, you can double or halve a recipe as you need. And the scale makes measuring ingredients faster, easier and cleaner. This scale has features normally found in scales costing much more, such as programmable auto off, beep function and weight response speed.
- 2 Platforms: Large (200 x 185mm) 8kg Capacity 1g Readability, Small (70 x 70mm) 200g Capacity 0.1g Readability
- Features My Weigh’s famous Baker’s Percentage function – allowing you to cook/bake by proportions.
- Weighing modes: g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, ct, dwt, ozt
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries (not included) or AC adaptor (included)
- Developed in conjunction with US Celebrity Chef, Michael Ruhlman
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Maestro rihgt now
Most people reviews talk that the Maestro are good stuff. They afterward tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a unchangeable product and we are competently suggest it! next you however want to know more details upon this product, for that reason edit the reports of those who have already used it