Gaveno Cavailia 1 x Sequence Lace Bed Set with Duvet Cover and Pillow Case, Poly Cotton, Red, Double has the following specifications This ultimate luxury superior cotton duvet cover is the latest design in our signature bedding range. An organized rhythm of colours, patterns and trends to create a stunning impression in any bedroom. Our quality bed linen is manufactured to give an outstanding softness and smoothness as well as long lasting durability. This set has been woven with highest quality yarns. The design of the duvet cover is Sequence Lace which has diamante detail pleat on the duvet cover. Material of the bedding set is 50% Polyester & 50% Cotton. It is machine washable. Double bedding set includes 1 x duvet cover and 2 x pillowcases. Double bed duvet cover size is 200cm x 200cm (79″ x 79″) and pillowcase size is 50cm x 75cm (20″ x 29″).
- Sleep in midnight magic with the contented bedding collection exquisitely produced to enhance the experience of your time in the bed room.
- Material Composition: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Washing Instructions: Machine Washable. Washable at 40 °C. Do not Dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Drying & Iron : Tumble dry at low temperature. Iron at low temperature. Maximum sole-plate temperature is 110 °C. Steam ironing may be a risk.
- Includes: ” 1 X Double Size Duvet Cover ( 200 Cm x 200 Cm ) + 2 Pillow Case ( 50 x 75 Cm ) “
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Gaveno Cavailia 1 x Sequence Lace Bed Set with Duvet Cover and Pillow Case, Poly Cotton, Red, Double rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Gaveno Cavailia 1 x Sequence Lace Bed Set with Duvet Cover and Pillow Case, Poly Cotton, Red, Double are fine stuff. They moreover tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a answer product and we are capably recommend it! following you however want to know more details on this product, in view of that right of entry the reports of those who have already used it