Claud Butler Sabina R2 50cm Silver Road Bike has the following specifications Completely re-designed for 2014, our road offering is more comprehensive than ever before. We have introduced new gents and ladies road models, for those riders looking to get started in the sport . We have also re-developed and re-defined our enthusiast road bikes, adding features like hydro-formed tubing, over-sized head tubes and concealed rear brake routing for a super clean and modern look. Using new rim profiles has also shed weight from our wheel sets, to liven up the ride after feedback from magazine tests.
- Frame: 6061 T4 T6 Alloy Hydro-form (compact geometry). Fork: Hi-ten steel. Gears: Shimano A070 Tourney rear, A050 Tourney front
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed 12-28t. Shifter: Shimano A070 Tourney STI. Brakes: Alloy dual pivot 57mm
- Wheels: 36 alloy QR hub with double wall alloy rim. Chainset: Prowheel alloy 42-52t . Tyres: Kenda 700 x 23c
- Stem: Exile alloy ahead. Bar: Exile alloy compact drop
- Saddle: Exile racing. Accessories: Mudguard compatible
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Claud Butler Sabina R2 50cm Silver Road Bike rihgt now
Most people reviews talk that the Claud Butler Sabina R2 50cm Silver Road Bike are good stuff. They in addition to say this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons upon this type of product. But overall, It's a conclusive product and we are with ease suggest it! gone you however desire to know more details on this product, for that reason right of entry the reports of those who have already used it