Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder & Mincer – Includes 3 Sausage Maker Attachments 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Plates & Pushing Stick – 700W has the following specifications Create delicious homemade dishes with the Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder. Not only is making homemade mince, burgers and sausages tastier and more fun, you know exactly what ingredients are going in so it’s safer too!.
With an impressive 700w robust copper motor (1800 Max Watts @ Locked Rotor) and a huge range of attachments, the grinder will be able to handle anything you can throw at it.
The three blades are made from robust steel, which is less corrosive and more resistant to rusting than other metals.
A built in storage compartment to put all the attachments after use and a handy place to put the power lead makes this appliance very easy to store in your kitchen cupboard. The compact machine has dimentions of 16cm x 34.5cm x 42cm.
The three different sizes of sausage maker attachments and a Kibbe attachment gives you loads of choice when it comes to making your own food.
About Andrew James
Andrew James is a family-owned manufacturer and online retailer. The company was founded in 2005 by two cousins, when their passion for family dinner parties inspired them to start a business supplying unique and innovative kitchen and home gadgets.
After achieving success with their first product – the ‘raclette’ grill – the cousins went on to add more and more fantastic products to the Andrew James range, and the company now stocks over 700 different appliances, tools, gadgets and accessories.
No longer limited to the kitchen, Andrew James also supplies pet products, home accessories, sports and fitness products and garden equipment – visit the Andrew James shop to see the full range!
- ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER – Mince and grind meat along with other foods like fish, peppers, mushrooms, etc., using the 700 watt Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder. This powerful machine is designed for domestic use and helps you create delicious meat based or vegetarian meals.
- 3 STAINLESS STEEL CUTTING PLATE SIZES – These dishwasher safe, hygienic and effective grinding plates come in fine, medium and coarse blade sizes. To use the grinder mincer feed the meat into the hopper and gently push down using the pusher stick included. You can run the mincer on full or half power and there’s a handy reverse function to help clear any blockages. There is also a stop & reset button to immediately stop the machine if needed.
- 3 SAUSAGE MAKER ADAPTORS – Your premium electric meat grinder comes with 3 sausage making adaptors so you can make small, medium and large sausages. We’ve also included a Kibbe (also called kebbah, kubbeh, kubbah or kubb) so you can make this traditional middle eastern delicacy at home. There’s some great recipes in the mannual to get you started.
- EASY TO CLEAN – The meat grinder has been designed to remove and wash the stainless steel tray, grinding plates and attachments with ease. Stainless steel elements can be washed by hand in warm soapy water or put through the dishwasher. After use the electric power cord can be neatly stored away in the convenient little cupboard at the back.
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY – Shop in confidence, your Andrew James Meat Grinder & Sausage Maker is covered by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder & Mincer – Includes 3 Sausage Maker Attachments 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Plates & Pushing Stick – 700W rihgt now
Most people reviews talk that the Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder & Mincer – Includes 3 Sausage Maker Attachments 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Plates & Pushing Stick – 700W are good stuff. They as a consequence say this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons upon this type of product. But overall, It's a firm product and we are well suggest it! past you however want to know more details on this product, appropriately read the reports of those who have already used it